What’s Stopping You?
What is Stopping Your Success?
As a salesperson:
- Are you paralyzed by the thought of calling at the top?
- Do you find it difficult to consistently and effectively ask for the order?
- Do you find it impossible to pick up the phone to make a cold call?
- Do you find yourself proposing but not closing your opportunities?
As a sales manager:
- Do you find yourself dealing with high turnover?
- Are your salespeople quoting the business, but not closing it?
- Do you find that the sales training you have provided doesn’t seem to stick?
- Are you frustrated by the fact that not enough of your people can do the selling fundamentals of cold calling, qualifying, presenting and closing?
All these questions share one common answer:
What stops most sales people is not a lack of product knowledge or selling skills, but a gap in their self-esteem: they find it difficult to do what they already know.
Now there’s a way to bridge this gap with a powerful, path-breaking instruction from Success & Self-Esteem, based on the break-through book by Carl Harvey. What’s Stopping You? is the first book to integrate the science of psychology and the art of selling to provide you with powerful, proven techniques and practices to develop the selling skills and psychological competencies to achieve selling success.
Contact us to learn more or discuss your sales training needs.